Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My reflection about the MIS course


Finally we reached the final of everything and there were some of problems that I faced in the MIS course and of course I learned a lot of new things. firstly we had to do a training about Google Tools which some of them were new to us. For example my part was about the Google Calendar I was afraid because I never used Google Calendar in my life and I didn't know what to do but with time I understand the topic. 

The training was around 15 minutes. After the training class I'm able to use Google Calendar and I use it always and daily every morning, I wake and check the Google Calendar through my smart phone to see my Schadual


(Google Calendar for my classes Schadual) as you can see the days that have passed the colors are light and the days that are still are in dark. 




As for the other Google Tools I downloaded Google Chrome at First I didn't like it but with the time I found that it's fast and more useful than the Internet explorer so now I'm just using Google chrome. 


one of the most Google Tools that helped me was Google Docs which is about sharing documents and you can save anything in the document without using papers and you recycling it. it was a really helpful which most of our projects and presentation we did by Google Docs. (as you can see in the below picture).


as you can see there is documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. 






No comments:

Post a Comment